It is found that a lot of people are suffering from color blindness, one of the commonest vision problems in the world. The reasons why people suffer from color blindness varies a lot, but the direct reason is- some problems occurred on the glasses frames producing of photosensitive pigments in the eyes. Sufferers of this problem may have less of these pigments. If so, the pictures captured by eyes can not be well reflected and expounded by their eyes. And the result is sufferers of this problem can not tell certain colors.
And the severity of color blindness varies a lot in different sufferers. Some of them may see much better than others, but all of them can not tell colors accurately. For example, some sufferers can not tell the difference between red and blue and others can not tell other colors. Or there are also some sufferers who can not tell any other colors- their vision field are colored in grey, white only.
It is also found that sufferers of color blindness may have different symptoms. Some people have very obvious symptoms and their lives are greatly affected, while others have never noticed the existence of this problem. In other words, some people are completely color blinded, while others are partially color blinded. Unfortunately, there is no effective way for this problem till now.
If you want to know more about vision knowledge, then feel free to visit http://vision.firmoo.com/eye-diseases
- Is there a cure for color blindness?
- Is color blindness related to eye color ?
- What colours work best for colour blindness?
- Can people be born with yellow eyes?
- What does a colorblind person see ?
- Can glaucoma cause color blindness?
- Can tanning beds cause color blindness ?
- How to tell if your child is color blind ?
- Is there home remedy for color blindness ?
- Can glasses help with color blindness?