In recent years, sport glasses have got more and more attention. Both professional athletes and sports fans always prefer to wear them when doing sports. For most athletes, they can ensure to make better performance with these protective glasses. For our common sports fans, a pair of high quality sport glasses will protect our eyes from unnecessary injuries and make sure that we can enjoy the sports without extra worry.
Sports glasses refer to the glasses that are used to protect our eyes during the process of sports. Sometimes, they can also be called safety glasses. Usually high quality sports glasses are equipped with PC lens, TR-90 frame and non-slip nose pads and Socks. They deal with the feature of security, protection, comfort and beauty. There is no doubt that a pair of glasses is made up of frames and lenses. But sports glasses make high demand on their lenses.
Now, there are three kinds of lenses and they have their own advantages.
1. PC lenses, which are not easy to broke and crack, and have 100 percent of safety. They are the world’s most lightweight lenses now, 57% lighter than glass lenses, 37% lighter, and 26% thinner than resin lenses. In addition, they are the world’s most impact-resistant lenses, firstly used in the windows and bullet-proof of space shuttle. Its impact resistance is 60 times the common glass and it enjoys 100 percent of UV protection.
2. Magnesium alloy lens, which deal with the feature of light texture, for the Ti 2 / 5, Al 2 / 3, only 0.02mm precision error. Its bright color is not easy to fade and can add a different color to the lenses. Its advantage over others is lightweight and grade.
3. Polarized lenses. They can filter harmful UV radiation and they can automatically adjust the strong reflected light that the common sport glasses can’t. They are especially suitable for the outside activities like fishing, skiing and driving.
Sports glasses with these lenses may be a little higher. You might as well buy cheap sport glasses from the online shops. And they can save you a lot of money. But remember to ensure its quality.
- What is the best choices, sports glasses or sports contact lenses?
- What site to go for the best basketball goggles?
- where is the best place to buy athletic glasses?
- What factors should i consider to buy athletic glasses?
- What shooting glasses are good for a large head?
- how to select prescription sports glasses?
- What is the best lens color for shooting glasses?
- What are the best shooting glasses?
- Which is the best designer brand for sports eyewear?
- How to choose the right lens color for cycling glasses?
Tags: Sports Glasses