What are those factors do you usually taking into account when select glasses frames? A lot of people pick glasses frames according to their skin color and age. They attach importance to these two aspects because their method of choosing glasses frames is based on its color. However, this is not accurate enough. Today I am going to briefly introduce a more exact way on how to choose a pair of suitable glasses frames- on the basis of different people’s faces.
Firstly, square face. This type of face shape is short and has extruded lower jaw. So we should use round glasses frames especially those with round-bottoms to reduce the feelings of apparently over edges. There are two ways to create a beautiful longer face. One is to choose smaller height frames because big height frames occupy most of the face and make it looked even shorter. The other is to pick those glasses frames with higher feet as far as possible.
Secondly, rectangular faces. Unlike square faces, these kinds of faces are long. We could still use round glasses frames to shorten the facial shape, but in a totally opposite way- use bigger height and middle feet frames, so that the glasses frames hold an appropriate section of one’s face.
Thirdly, heart-shaped faces, also called inverted triangle. Their characteristics are wider forehead; pointed zygomatic; narrow and sharp lower jaw. We can see that this feature is unbalanced with a more outstanding upper part. In such occasion, we need an opposite frame, that is to say, the frame’s bottom is wider so as to increase the width lower half face.
Fourthly, oval face, the so called perfect face. The facial skeleton does not particularly stand out, and has no obvious disadvantages to hide. But this ideal faces might also have lack, and we can apply those above-mentioned principles.
To be a careful, and I am sure you can have your own perfect glasses frames.
- How to decorate my eyeglasses frames?
- Is it ok to paint my eyeglases frames?
- What is best way to tighten eyeglasses frames?
- What kind of eyeglasses frame good for bald men?
- What are durable eyeglasses frames for kids?
- What are best frame material for reading glasses?
- Do you have allergic reaction to glasses frames?
- What are best eyeglass frames for progressive lenses?
- What kind of eyeglasses frames are nearly indestructible for kids?
- How to remove logo on eyeglasses frames?
Tags: Eyeglasses Frames