When we talk about glasses today, we usually refer to the glasses that we wear everyday, which are designed for vision correction for the near-sighted and far-sighted. In fact, not all the glasses are designed solely for vision correction, they have other functions. Such as to protect eyes, help to read, watch movies, etc.
From the name reading glasses, we can know this kind of glasses are designed to assist old people to read. But people often have misunderstandings about reading glasses.
Misunderstanding 1: people buy a pair of reading glasses at shopping malls or an optical shop without serious consideration.
Poor quality reading glasses cannot help to read for a long time. It can cause the wearer feel headache along with blurred vision and it is easy to get fatigued.
Misunderstanding 2: Sharing or using other people’s reading glasses
Just as hands and feet, that the right and left are not the same, everybody’s eyes are also not the same. Eyes diopters and pupil ditance are different of each person, so it is wrong to share or use other’s reading glasses.
Misunderstanding 3: myopia wearers don’t need reading glasses
It is the same for people who have already put on prescription sunglasses to prescribe reading glasses. It often takes place after the needs of presbyopic glasses, according to their original degree of myopia, as well as their specific age, such as the case may be.
- Why do middle aged people need reading glasses ?
- Why do older people need reading glasses?
- Are reading glasses necessary?
- Who should wear reading glasses?
- Are reading glasses good for your eyes?
- How to get used to reading glasses?
- Does ebay sell reading glasses?
- Can I get reading glasses on amazon ?
- Do reading glasses help macular degeneration?
- Do reading glasses help astigmatism?
Tags: reading glasses