Acuvue dailies, with another name of daily disposable contact lenses, are designed to be worn for a single day and then thrown-away. At the very moment when I firstly knew acuvue dailies, I thought they were an expensive luxury. However, after using them for one year, I find they are equipped with many merits, and thinking better of them, I realize they are not actually a waste.
Acuvue dailies is the ultimate in convenience for the contact lens wearer, which eliminates the steps of buying chemicals and cleaning lenses everyday. Therefore, they are especially suitable for those who are rather busy with their lives. What is more, in the long run, acuvue dailies cost less that other contacts if the expenses in chemical solution are taken into account.
Moreover, acuvue dailies are generally considered the safest and healthiest type of contact lenses because they provide fresh contacts for the wearer everyday, minimizing the chances of suffering from various eye infections and problems.
Before I began to use daily disposable contacts, I have worn other types of contacts for almost 2o years, but only the Acuvue dailies provide me with most comfortability. They are fairly suitable to those who often suffer from dry eyes, at least they work on me. And the 1 Day Acuvue Moist contacts are especially designed for dry eyes, which means they work better for dry eyes than other models.
All in all, those soft daily disposable contact lenses provide with convenience and comfort while some even with the benefit of UV Blocking at the same time. Acuvue dailies will be worthy your money. What are you waiting for? Come and have a try right now!
If you want to know more about Vision knowledge, then feel free to visit http://vision.firmoo.com/
- Can you wear contact lenses for long sightedness?
- What are the best daily contact lenses for dry eyes?
- Can i wear contact lenses underwater?
- Is it safe to buy contact lenses online?
- Does wearing contact lenses worsen eyesight?
- How long can i wear my contact lenses at one time?
- Is tap water bad for contact lenses?
- Is crying bad for contact lenses?
- How to take care of cosmetic contact lenses?
- Why contact lens hygiene is important to eye safety ?